

DRAFT * DRAFT *** DRAFT *** APPROVED MINUTES**

Mid-Southern California Area # 09 Service Committee Minutes

Sunday June 8th, 2014 Hosted by District #10

UFCW Union Hall 8530 Stanton Ave, Buena Park, CA

ASC Minutes

Meeting was called to order by Chairwoman Sharon at 10:03AM.

Readings: Declaration of Unity read by Bill W in English/Javier in Spanish. The Statement of Purpose and Membership read by John H in English/Marzo in Spanish

Introductions: Past Trustees, Past Delegates, New DCMCs/Alt. DCMCs, New DCMs/Alt. DCMs, New GSRs and Alt. GSRs, Guests, Past and Current Area Officers.

Approval of minutes from March 2014 ASC – Rich motioned to approve and 2nd by Bianca. Minutes approved with no amendments.

Officers/Directors Reports (following reports are written reports):

Delegate Cesar: My name is Cesar and I am an alcoholic and it is my honor and privilege to serve as your Panel 64 Delegate for MSCA 09.

WELCOME to ALL GSRs attending here today!!

Dear ASC Members, since the last ASC in March, I have been attending many General Service functions;
April 27 - May 3 the 64th General Service Conference in Rye, New York.

May 10, Area09 Board of officers/directors meeting Santa Ana.

May 18, Area 09 Assembly Conference report in Santa Ana.

May 19, District 20 Tustin.

May 20, District 24 Anaheim.

May 24 California Convention in San Bernardino as Speaker (Spanish), one the main Speakers was Julio S., GSO staff coordinator.

May 24 Intradistrict Meeting Cathedral City.

May 26, District 25 San Bernardino.

May 27, District 22 in Indio.

May 28, District 21 Gardena.

May 30, National Association Drug Court Professional in Anaheim with around 5,000 people in attendance.

May 31, Open House at Archives Riverside (it was a really interesting event on how Spanish speaking Districts came about along with their groups too.)

May 31, Meeting with California 19 Central Offices in Victorville.

June 4, District 4 in Long Beach.

June 5, District 12 in Laguna Woods.

June 7, Making copies at the archives Riverside.

June 8, here at our ASC.

I will keep visiting all Districts and coordinate committees if they request me to come. I've been doing a power point presentation of my Conference Report; it takes about 50 - 60 minutes in Spanish and 30-40 minutes in English. If you a report without a power point, I can do that and only handout my written report, which

basically includes all Advisory Actions, Additional Considerations, Floor actions and Recommendations from the Delegates Conference Committees that did not pass at the Conference discussion.

If your District is not my calendar yet please see me during the meeting and I will make sure to put it down. (On my calendar there is minor human mistake under July 8 conference report District 17 meets in Sun City not Santa Ana). I hope to see many of you during my visits!

Financial Report

Historically, in this Area I remember when the Delegate gives the Conference report throughout the Districts, the Alt. Delegate used to give the Financial Report. This morning our Alternate Delegate Joe C., gave us a very wonderful presentation about money; I hope everyone took notes to get back to your groups to inform them how the 7th Tradition contribution was used last year. Speaking of money, I received the Quarter Contribution Report from GSO. I have copy for each District.

Grapevine

The a new book call a Daily Quote - its price is only \$10.99.

- Subscriptions continue to decline
- 2013: Declined 6,137 7%
- Last 5 years: Print declined 24,000 but Online added 5,000
*** Net Decline: 19,000 Subscriptions

This month the Grapevine is celebrating its 70th Year Anniversary!

La Vina

- La Viña circulation increased 9% in 2013
- 3rd year in a row for an increase
- 10,145 Subscribers almost back to peak of 2007
- Total revenue was up only 2% -
Cost of Service to provide La Viña: \$144,000

La Vina will have an event on July 25, 26, and 27 in Las Vegas; the main purpose is to encourage the subscriptions, workshops on how to write your story and some share thoughts on how attract members to La Vina magazine. Friday 25 it will have a panel of Speakers - at 7pm Irene D., La Vina Editor from New York, Paz P. Grapevine Director, Sophie Panel 63 Area 42, and myself will be speaking on how to promote La Vina among the Fellowship.

GSO Website

When I was at the Conference, they showed some hints about the new website, and I am happy to inform you that the www.aa.org is up in running. Please be aware that some dynamic areas are still not 100%.

I'm also happy to inform you that the mobile site is active and accessible on all smart phones and tablets with internet browser access. Please be aware there will be a different look as it is designed and written specifically for a mobile application. However for tablets, you have the ability to switch to full Web site view on your device.

The 2014 Membership Survey is about to launch!

The 64th General Service Conference through an Advisory Action approved the survey. The Survey process depends on the cooperation of A.A. members throughout the United States and Canada.

By July 10th, I will be receiving all the survey instructions and a list of the groups selected to participate; when I get this information I will distributed it and come to your District.

Pacific Regional Forum. Boise, ID from July 11-13, 2014.

My reservation is made and my registration is paid. After the Conference I was contacted by GSO to make a presentation at this Forum and my topic will be **Anonymity at the Public Level**. You can register on line at www.aa.org to attend.

Thank you for letting me be of service,

Service is a Legacy of Love.

Cesar F. Panel 64 Delegate Area 09

Conference Committee Public Information

Alternate Delegate Joe: Since our last Assembly, I have been attending all of the District report-backs with Cesar. So far, I have been to District 20 in Tustin, District 24 in Anaheim, District 25 in San Bernardino, District 22 in Indio, District 21 in Gardena, District 4 in Long Beach, and District 12 in Laguna Woods. It has really been a joy to accompany Cesar. My job is to click to the next slide when he motions for me to do so. We joke that I am getting very tired of his report. We carpool to many of the districts. It was my turn to drive when we drove to Indio. When kidding about getting tired of his reports, I told him maybe I would leave him in the desert. After all, it was warm and he could find snakes to eat. But the truth is that I am not. He is really doing an amazing job. Even the reports in Spanish, which I don't understand, are quite enjoyable. Ask me though when we are at around our 20th District.

I participated at the South Bay Roundup in Torrance with Sharon K. our Chairness and Sharon G., the Panel 63 Delegate from Area 93. The three of us were judges for their Jeopardy contest. We took it very seriously as we should never have fun in AA. It was really a great event. We laughed quite a bit and had a wonderful time.

Our website continues to be a challenge as we hopefully will be discussing later today. We also have other miscellaneous challenges that crop up from time to time, but I think that is the sign of a healthy Area. Challenges keep me humble and right sized. I try to take them in stride and consider them to be just part of the job. Above all, I am grateful for the opportunity to serve in my sobriety. Respectfully, Joe C – Panel 64 Alt Delegate

Area Chair Sharon: Hi everyone and welcome to Area 9 ASC. I would like to thank District 10 for hosting today. Our agenda today is probably the fullest it's been in awhile. It's exciting to see such participation to from Area members that want to help better our Area. Since our last meeting I had the opportunity to participate in the South Bay Round Up Literature Committee Jeopardy game. If any of you haven't had the opportunity to see this it is quite an exciting event. Thank you for inviting me. We have a couple of open committee positions available. We have the Spanish co-chair for Special Needs and the Corrections Chair position just came available. If you are interested in any of these, please submit a service resume to me so the board can discuss at our next meeting. The suggested sobriety requirement is five years. Thank you for letting me be of service.

Registrar Jesus: Today, I met with the Registration Committee. I've been updating information as I receive it from the District DCMCs or Registrars. Feel free to email, snail mail or text any updates. I want to thank our Alternate Delegate for helping me out last month while I was out. I also want to thank Casey for stepping up to be our new Registration Committee Chair. He is doing a great job. Finally, I wanted to let you know that Raul registered all the Standing Committee Chairs back in January when we first elected them. Some of you have not received a kit or workbook. That is due to a new system in GSO and we are working with the Records Dept in order to resolve that issue. I attended District #4 last week for the Delegate's report and look forward to more in the future. Thank you for allowing me to serve. Jesus O. Area Registrar

Treasurer Rozanne:

June MSCA09 Treasurer's Report

BOFA Statement Account summary:

Beginning balance on May 1, 2014	\$8,050.22
Deposits and other credits	\$5,100.16
Withdrawals and other debits	-\$1,293.05
Checks	-\$3,333.60
Service fees	\$0.00
Ending balance on May 31, 2014	\$8,523.73

BOFA Savings Account:	\$5002.13
-----------------------	-----------

My name is Rozanne and I am an alcoholic. I am privileged and honored to serve as your Area 09 Treasurer.

I hope everyone got a copy of the Income/Expense report. We continue to have an amazingly generous Area. The contributions are coming in steadily and with many notes saying thank you for our service. I would like to turn that right back at you and tell you how blessed I am to witness your continued support and joy in reaching your hands out to the still suffering alcoholics.

You will notice that the contributions for May seem to be much lower than usual, don't worry, I wasn't able to get all the checks in before May 31st, but know that the money is there and it will be reflected in next month's report.

As always, I ask that if you have contributions, please place them in the box up here marked contributions, expense forms and receipts go in the box marked expenses. Please note that I cannot process any expenses without the expense form filled out legibly and the receipts that go with it.

If you have mailed in or given a contribution at the Area meeting, you probably received a receipt; it would help me greatly if you could cut off the bottom portion and return it with your checks. That part has your group # on it. If you want to put your group number on the check, that is also good. In addition, if you want a receipt emailed, don't forget to include your email address.

If there is no group number, I can't process your check. And it's even worse if I get a money order and there is no information on it to identify the group or individual who sent it.

So, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, put as much information as possible: the treasurer's name and address or email and the group number.

I plan to start doing district or group visits to talk about the treasurer position, answer questions your groups may have about contributions and how we allocate our money. I have a sign-up sheet here, if you are interested in planning a date, please fill out the form and I will contact you for a visit.

Thank you so much for letting me serve you.

Secretary Barbara: Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to the best Area in all of AA – MSCA #09 – holla! Thanks to my fellow Board members and to all those who help me, which is just about all of you, so, thanks! Since we last met I have had the rare pleasure of slogging through buckets of paperwork, sending out numerous emails to all of you folks (if you do not receive said emails – please come up to me at the lunch break and give me your email address. You might be missing out on something! Come on, give me your email – all the cool kids are doing it ...) so emails aplenty, we had an amazing Board meeting at some point & this last Weds I got to watch Cesar give his shareback to my own home District #4. It is great to watch and hear and I look forward to visiting a few more Districts with our Delegate – everytime I hear Cesar go through it I am reminded again of the gifts that Service brings us. Remember District and Committee reports can be sent to me via email at any time, or if you need the forms, they are up here in English and Spanish. Please put completed ones in the box but please do it at lunch or during a break in the proceedings, as it is a bit distracting to have everyone up here during the actual ASC proceedings. Thank you again to those who help me make this look so fun and easy ... because it is anything but!

Old Business:

- No old business.

New Business:

- Archives Guidelines – Motion from Archives Chair Tony M – questions from Area members with regard to same.
- 2015 Calendar – Motion from Area Chair Sharon K
- Motion to delegate the communications committee the task of electing a web master for the Area. There will no longer be any restrictions as to length of time served at this position. There could be a salary involved but every effort will be made to minimize that. Motion from Area Communications Chair Kris C. – Questions from Area members. Friendly amendment proposed by Cricket, not accepted, motion remains as submitted.
- Motion to move the Archives to a climate controlled storage in the city of Anaheim and then or before to divide all archives amongst Interested Districts and Central Offices per city and district boundaries in Area 09 AA. This would happen immediately or as soon as possible, but before another 4 year lease is entered into. Motion from 10am Big Book Group Costa Mesa Alano Club. Questions from Area members.

Standing Committee Reports: (Submitted In Writing)

Archives Tony: No report

CEC Beka: No Report

Communications Kris: Discussed the updates on website control.

CPC Maryka: With 10 people at our meeting, we began with report-backs from Maryka, Don B and Matt T from the National Association of Drug Court Professionals Conference, which was held May 18th-30th at the Anaheim Convention Center. Highlights included the success of the Drug Court program (70%) and the absolute need of its professionals for the co-operation and assistance of Alcoholics Anonymous. Secondly, we discussed and planned for our upcoming attendance at the National Association of Professional Chaplains Conference June 20th & 21st in Anaheim. Thirdly, we discussed and planned our attendance in October at the Consul General of Mexico's Health Fair. Our Committee is extremely active and working hard to represent AA in the California professional community and we are excited about our upcoming events!

CPC Spanish Juan J: No Report

Convention Liaison Marilyn: No Report

Convention Liaison Spanish Hugo: No Report

Corrections Steve: No Report

DCM School Jim: The DCM School continues to work on improving group visitations and working with the GSRs. The DCM School is designed to provide a working knowledge of AA Principles, so that group issues can be addressed and resolved. All DCMs, DCMCs and interested members are encouraged to attend. It is not a one-time event - each session builds upon the knowledge acquired in previous sessions. The School can be joined at any time, but please don't wait so long that you and your District miss the valuable assistance that the school provides.

DCM School Spanish Jose Alfredo: The meeting was opened at 10 am with the Serenity Prayer. With 14 people present, we studied the 3rd Chapter of the Service Manual. We asked questions of the Alternate Delegate Joe with regard to the GSO staff who work on salary and how the fund for retirees works. We also discussed District business meetings and the need to update their guidelines.

Electronic Media: No Report

Finance-Rich W: We had 4 visitors to our Committee meeting that brought great questions and discussion to the meeting. We discussed our Area contributions - we have received almost 2/3 of the years budgeted contributions already; thank you Area 09 groups!! We noted that many Standing Committees are not spending much from their budgets and our Committee liaisons will encourage their Chairs to use their funds as they see fit to Carry the Message and serve AA. We created a budget override request form to assist committees in

furthering their work. We discussed a proposal to change the Area budget item 'Archives rent and utilities' to 'MSCA Office/Archives rent and utilities' - motion was tabled. Next meeting planned for the August ASC.

Grapevine Ed: SUBSCRIPTIONS! Grapevine turns 70 this month. You can share your story by going to the Grapevine website. Sign up at aa.grapevine.org. District #6 to host a GV Workshop on July 19th at 10am. Area 09 to host a Workshop on Sept 6 at 10am.

GSR School English Gary: We had 10 people at our GSR School this month. We discussed the importance of being a GSR. Went over the importance of group contributions and reviewed the basics of giving a good GSR report.

GSR School Spanish Amador R: The meeting was opened at 10am with the presentation of 4 new GSR's. They were given the packet of information about the purpose of these meetings. 22 members were present - GSRs and Alt. GSRs. We gave them a reminder and motivation to participate at the Regional Forum in Boise, ID. We studied Concept VI of the Service Manual. We also shared what we understood about the Concept and our own experiences. Thanks for the opportunity to serve.

La Viña Victor: Present were myself and two other people. We gave information to a prospective LVR subscriber. We also informed you that the La Viña Editor Irene D. called me personally to tell me that the SUBSCRIPTIONS dropped about 800 and all those that were not renewed are in California. I communicated with the Districts LVR's immediately. District 20 says it has several subscriptions so far this year, District 21 has 25 subscriptions, District 22 has a few, District 23 doesn't have an LVR but I help them as Area liaison and they have 12 subscriptions renewed and 26 new subscriptions. District 24 has 30 subscriptions, and District 25 has 25 subscriptions. I was present at the San Bernardino Convention on May 24 and 25 with my display of La Viña. We are supporting the 18th Anniversary of La Viña in Las Vegas. Thank you all for allowing me to serve and for your support to La Viña.

Literature English Bianca: No Report

Literature Spanish Mauricio: The meeting was opened at 10am. The topic we discussed was the importance of informing our fellowship about the Conference Approved Literature. That's the reason we are planning workshops; to inform members about our literature. A workshop that was proposed last May will be held in October; that's what we agreed in this meeting. This year it will be in English and the next coming year will be in Spanish. Thanks for allowing me to serve.

Public Information Sandi: No Report

Public Information Spanish Martin: No Report

Registration Casey: 5 members of the Registration Committee met. We started with introduction of the new Committee Chair (Casey) and the MSCA Registration Committee Guidelines were passed around and read by all committee members. We asked to see if anyone was willing to stand for Committee Secretary. There was no Spanish District participation, although our Area Registrar Jesus agreed to interpret for any if needed. Continuing to look for Spanish involvement, including a Spanish Co-chair. We also discussed possible attendance at the Forum in July. Ongoing, we will continue to encourage participation. Also need to create an email list of all District Registrars. Will ask for home District support for possible Forum attendance.

Special Needs Jack: No Report

Treatment Facilities Dawn: The Treatment Committee convened Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. The meeting was called to order by Dawn Pfeifer, Chair. Five members were present representing three districts. The scope of this meeting was Bridging the Gap (BTG).

One request for temporary contact was received and forwarded to District 11.

The committee discussed opportunities to reach the fellowship in efforts to gain interest and participation in Bridging the Gap. The following items were discussed and determined:

- Resend the email sent to DCMCs in January
- Requested and received space at the registration table at the June ASC for BTG sign-up
- Change email address from personal to a perpetual address (i.e. Treatment@msca09.org)
- Request MSCA09 website be updated to reflect correct contact and email on "contacts" page
- Research placing label with Area contact information on BTG pamphlet
- Create BTG Display Board
- Dawn traveling to Akron for Founder's Day will look for items to consider for display board

The Committee also discussed and agreed upon its two-year plan with the first year focusing BTG among the Area body and the second year partnering with CPC to reach outside facilities. Meeting adjourned with the responsibility pledge.

Coordinate Committee Reports:

SOBYPAA - SOBYPAA was formed Nov 21st of 2013, elected officers on Dec 19th, and adopted bylaws on Feb 20th of 2014. We held our first event on May 17th at the South West Alano Club. It was a young persons meeting and dance. We, by rough estimation, made about \$500. The event was a success and a major triumph for our first event. We were able to outreach and bring awareness of our purpose, as well as build unity between the South West Alano Club and the young persons community. Our aim is to build unity within the YPAA Community as well as build relations between the YPAA Community and other think tanks in AA. We are currently planning our next up-coming event. Another meeting and dance to be held in late July. I serve as SOBYPAAs Bylaws Chair and General Service Liaison. Being a co-founder and 1st generation SOBYPAA member, I am happy to offer my services in any way I can in hopes of building a unifying relationship and redeeming the YPAAs reputation.

Inland Empire H&I - No Report

Harbor Area Central Office – No Report

District Reports (submitted in writing):

District 1 Maryka: Meeting held Thurs May 8th at 7:30pm at the Hermosa Beach Kiwanis Club with approximately 50 in attendance. The District planned their participation in the SouthBay RoundUp - the AA Jeopardy Special Event! Area 09 Board members Joe C and Sharon K will be among the guest judges. District #1 has created a Website Committee and is working on creating a District website to be known as "AA in the SouthBay". Delegate Cesar F will be coming to give his Report-back from the General Service Conference at our District meeting on June 12th. District #1 elections for Alternate DCMC will be held in July.

District 2 Tanya: On Monday June 2nd we had our District meeting with approximately 20 in attendance. We are still working on getting out to the meetings in our District. Committee Chairs will be getting their packets soon and we are planning a District event, as well as preparing to host the October ASC.

District 3 Alex: No Report

District 4 Hiro: District meeting held on Weds June 4th at 7pm at Carson and Cherry (Resurrection Lutheran Church) in Long Beach, with approx. 40 in attendance. We had 2 new GSRs and 2 visitors attending GSR School, facilitated by Barbara D at 6:30pm. PIZZA was enjoyed by all as we greeted Area Officers Delegate Cesar F, Alternate Delegate Joe C, Secretary Barbara D and Registrar Jesus O! We enjoyed a 45 minute Conference share-back from our Delegate; all agreed it was powerful and informative. New business tabled until next month; 1) "road" trip to visit our District groups in Avalon, Catalina; and 2) discussing the question of whether our groups would like GSO to be free of depending upon literature sales (raised by Alan F). We are looking forward to the Area Service Committee on Sun June 8th, especially the discussion of New York finances. Also the Rule 62 Picnic planning committee meetings continue at Harbor Area Central Office.

District 5 Ryan: Meeting held on Thurs June 12th at Church of the Foothills in Santa Ana. This month we will be focusing on going over the Conference Advisory Actions from our Area 09 Delegate, Cesar F's preliminary Conference Report. Several of our members are working on putting together a District #5 Movie Night that will take place on Sat July 26th at 5pm in the Prentice School off Lassen Drive and Esplanade in Santa Ana. Our District #5 Area Hosting Committee is meeting weekly to keep up to date on the status of this event. We are still working on getting GSRs interested in attending the Area meetings, both Committee Meetings for informational purposes and Assemblies to have their group's voice heard; this will be an ongoing effort. Upcoming events include the District Movie Night on July 26th as mentioned above and the General Service Conference Report-back from the Delegate on August 14th at 7pm.

District 6 Ashly: No Report

District 7 Lisa McG: Meetings held on the 2nd Mon of each month at 6:30pm at the Garden Grove Alano Club - this month we had 18 in attendance. We continue to hold solid with a core group of active GSRs. We have a few District Officer positions open (Secretary and Treasurer) and are recruiting. Attempting to

encourage more GSR participation at meetings. We are financially challenged but are feeling positive as we enter the 2nd half of 2014. Thank you to our core group, 7 of which are here today! We are grateful our Delegate Cesar will be at our District meeting tomorrow to provide us the Delegate share-back. We are also encouraging the District members to begin planning for next years International Convention. On Sept 14th we are hosting the Area ASC at the UFCW in Buena Park. We are also considering a Holiday Open House, if financially able, for Dec.

District 9 John: Held monthly meeting on the 3rd Sun at 4pm at the Fellowship Hall in Palm Desert. We cancelled our billboard campaign for lack of contact. No meeting held in May due to holiday and late Area meeting. Worked the AA table at the West Coast Symposium for Addictive Disorders. They had 85 exhibitors there - it was our second year as a presenter. Our Delegate will be giving his report-back on June 15th and upcoming also are the 40th Annual MAAD Dog Daze Aug 1-3 and Districts #9 and #22 hosting the FORO on July 20th in Indio.

District 11 Don S: The District last met on Sun, May 25th with 6 in attendance - business meetings are 3rd Sun of each month at 11:30am at the Arid Club in San Bernardino. Final motions were passed to enable the opening of a District checking account at Chino Commercial Bank. It was decided to host a July 4th Alco-thon; it will begin at noon and end at 10pm - the event will be a potluck and Dist #11 will provide drinks. DCMC Don Smith was directed to speak with Area leadership about possible merger with District #8.

District 12 Kaili B: District meetings are held on the 1st Thurs at 7:30pm at the Geneva Presbyterian Church in Laguna Niguel. We had a wonderful turnout for our annual Memorial Day Picnic. Delegate Cesar F and Alternate Joe C came out and shared about the Conference with us, and we had good attendance at our District meeting for that. We are considering sending our Archives Chair to Penn for the National Workshop in October. Upcoming events include the 4th of July event, A Traditions Day event in Nov and our first ever Sponsorship Workshop to be held on Sept 20th.

District 14 Karen H: Our monthly meeting is on the 3rd Weds at 7pm at Church of the Good Shepard in Hemet. Our DCMC Patti resigned and has been replaced by the Alternate DCMC Karen H as acting DCMC. There is a District movie night in the works. Discussed possible participation in the Forum - motion voted down. The 4th of July Extravaganza will be held on the 5th this year - hopefully we will have a GSR/District #14 table at this event.

District 15 Leslie: We had our first District Steering Committee meeting on Thurs June 5th at 7pm, to help revise the agenda for efficiency. Discussed building a Grapevine display for District events. We voted to send our Alternate DCMC to the Forum in July in Boise, ID. We will be co-hosting the joint Delegate Share-back with District #10 on July 2nd at the First Christian Church in Fullerton with a pot-luck at 7:30pm and the Delegate at 8pm.

District 17 Mary W: Held the 2nd Tues of each month at 6pm at Boston Billies Restaurant in Sun City - this month we had 48 'peeps' in attendance. We rock! Our District inventory is in process and a Sat Inventory Workshop is in the works for the month of August. The District is still in need of two Chairs for the Literature and CEC Committees. Crystal B, Chair of our Grapevine Committee is planning a District #17 Writing Workshop. Chelsea, Special Needs Chair, has 16 volunteers in her Committee! We are looking for a permanent chairperson. On July 8th we will be having our Delegate Report-back and our District #17 Workshop in August.

District 18: No Report

District 19 Gary W: No Report

District 20 Luciano: We met 4 times in May and celebrated the 29th anniversary of the District. Also we hosted the Area Assembly - thanks for your participation. We visit 2 groups per week and we have a group with problems but we are working and following a process to solve the problem. That's all for today. 16 persons attended. Thanks Luciano MCD and MCD Alt Heraclio.

District 21: Our District meets 3 times a month; on the First, Second and Fourth Wednesday of the month from 8-9:30 pm, at 16407½ New Hampshire Ave, Gardena, Ca 90247. We visit 2 groups per week. We are also present in the Hispanic Interdistrict meeting and Area meetings as well. We had 2 new GSRs in May. Our Delegate visited us to deliver his Conference report-back on May 28. This month we started again with the group visitations. We are 4 members this day. Thanks.

District 22 Juan C: Our District meets every Tuesday and are visiting a group per week. We are working with District 09 to organize the local Area Forum on July 20, 2014, which will be held at the ABC Club in Indio, CA. 7 Members attended today.

District 23 Rafael: We continue to be in session on the first 4 Fridays. Last month we have just opened the new group "Genesis" - so far our District is made up of 25 groups, and of these 17 have GSRs. Of the remaining 8 groups without representatives, we visit them on Wednesdays to motivate them to service. We are encouraging GSRs to go to the Regional Forum and to the event of La Viña. On June 27, our Delegate Cesar will be with us to give his Conference report-back.

District 25 Hugo: No Report

District 30: No Report

Recap of Actions:

- Minutes approved from March ASC with no amendments

Announcements:

- FORO
- Delegate share backs continue at Districts.

Birthdays:

- Alcoholics Anonymous June 10th 79 years! – Bridget 26 - Cate 10

Minutes respectfully submitted by MSCA 09 Panel 64 Secretary Barbara D